Bringing languages to children and communities
We offer 2nd language classes for learners of all ages, organizations and corporations, as well as language services, including translations and IEP interpretations for school districts.
Our methods of teaching: dynamic retention approach & voice recognition, coupled with immersion, culture, and fun!
Through these we commit to successful language acquisition & learning for families, children, principals, and parents.
Have an elementary-age learner?
Contact us today to request our quality language programs at your school! We specialize in online classes as well as at-lunch and after-school classes on-site at elementary schools partnering with school districts and principals. Our team is available for at-home and on-site private sessions and family lessons.
High school or college student learning a 2nd language?
We provide tutoring, test prep, and class support!
Looking for a Spanish-for-Educators or a Spanish Real Estate course? We can help!
Thank you for choosing Spanish Quest & Spanish Ladder. During the COVID-19 global pandemic, this is a very hard time for families, individuals, as well as small businesses and nonprofits like ours. We are adapting our programs and creating new ones to increase our online presence and expand our offerings to you!
If you are interested in showing your support for Spanish Quest & Ladder and our mission, here are a few ways where you can help:
- Donate using the donate following link (made via PayPal or credit card)
- Like our Facebook page and share a review of your students experience!
- Share a review of your student’s positive experience on Yelp!
- Purchase a SQ/SL bag for your student’s language learning! Bags are on sale for $15 and $3 flat shipping rate. There are a limited number available (only 27 left!). If you are interested in this option, proceed to this link or call our office directly. Please call our office at (630) 229-0422 or email SpanishLadder@comcast.net to complete your purchase! Bags would be mailed out within 1 week of purchase.
- A photo and description of the tote bag is attached and can also be found here on our website in the “Web Store” tab.